External sound card
Enable USB connectivity with your existing 3.5 mm audio headphones, headset, speakers, or microphone
Perfect to bypass a faulty sound card, audio port, or as a replacement for a broken USB audio adapter
Plug and Play
No drivers necessary. Compatible with any standard USB Audio Class enabled system including Windows XP through 10, Linux, Mac OS X and Google Chromebook for PC laptop only, not for android TV
Windows 10/98SE/ME/2000/XP/Server 2003/Vista/7/8/Linux/Mac OSX/ PS4/ Google Chromebook/ Windows Surface Pro 3/ Raspberry Pi are ok with the usb to audio adapter. Please kindly note it only supports mono microphone TRS, it does not support TS, TRRS. Not compatible with PS3.
Lightweight, extremely compact, and constructed of durable aluminum in a black finish. IMPORTANT NOTE: This product only supports mono microphone TRS, does NOT support TS, TRRS.
* Windows 10
* Windows 8.1/8
* Windows 7
* Windows Vista
* Windows XP
* Mac OS 8.6 or above
For using with PS4, the output sound for Left and Right channel will be changed as the sound sampling rate of our audio adapter(192K/24BIT) is higher than PS4 Compatibility(48K/16BIT).
1. This USB sound adapter is designed for your new headset with 3.5mm TRRS interface. It does not work with headset with separate headphone and microphone 3.5mm audio port.
2. The USB interface on PS3 does not carry audio signal, so this usb audio adapter does not work with PS3.
* Right-click on the sound icon in the taskbar;
* Select Playback or Recording devices;
* Adjust the volume on the computer and in the application.
* Go to System Preferences > Sound > C-Media USB Headset > Output or Input > Volume
Hagibis USB External Sound Card x 1
User Manuals x 1
Warranty Card x 1